THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Selasa, 5 April 2011

I am always miss my siblings

Heyy , all of you .!
How are you today ? 

Woke up in the morning and i am fall miss with my siblings .

I am 2nd from 5 daughter's of my parents ;)
Today i would like to introduces my siblings.
I am always hang-out with my siblings every semester break .
It is to rare for meet my siblings because mejority of us is stayed at hostel.
I can describes all my siblings are friendly,it is different with me .hee~


Okay everybody are you ready to road ? hee~
Let's i started with my First sister.
Her name is Siti Norleesa binti Mohd Kamsah.I call her with the name 'Kak Lis'.
Currently , she is studying at Mara University Technology ,Johor in Faculty of Information Management.
Her ambition is to being Record Manager . I don't know why she choosed it as her ambition but she told me that Record Manager is someone important in all company. Just wait and see also hope her dreams will be reality.

Secondly , i want to tell you about my first younger sister Siti Norkhaleeda binti Mohd Kamsah.I call her with name 'Deq-da'.Deq-da is a intellegent student. She is always got Straight 'A' in exam.Currently , she is studying at Kuala Selangor Secondary Sciences School.

Thus , my second younger sister is Siti Salily binti Mohd Kamsah.My family are comfortable to call her Lily. She love to reading Novel. Ask her for what tittle of novel she doesn't read? She will answer 'a new published.hee hee'.Looking for her interesting in the novel, everybody are thought that she is good in essay right ? but you are wrong .! her favourite subject is Sciences.

And lastly,my cute younger sister Siti Norasmira binti Mohd Kamsah.Her nick name is Beby.She was born on 2nd Nov 1999 at Kuala Lumpur General Hospital.Now, she is 12 years old . I hope she will inspired Deq-da for get straight 'A' in all subject for UPSR.
-Beby-


I think you are so tired to read for long of this story.
I decide to stop here for today and don't forget to wait my next entry. hee~
Have a nice day.! 
;)



0 ulasan: