THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Isnin, 4 April 2011

Welcome to the world of blogger

Heyya . Assalamualaikum to all readers ;)
I am new here .
Actually , my sister is a blogger since 2009 untill now .
Before this, she is always invited me to join the world of blogger but i did not do because i am really don't know about "what is the function of blog ?"
Suddenly , in the nearest in this sem .i need to register as a blogger, you know why ?
it is because my lecturer said it is can back up for our carry mark .
Oh , my god . who really don't love carry mark ? haha ;p
So, start from now .  Aishah Kamsah will being a blogger . hihi .
Firstly ,i want to apologise with my english, if it is not so good ..
by the way i will write my blog using english language .
It is for improved my english ..
'Practise make perfect'
so, i hope soon ,i will excellent in English. ;)

Okay , next,
lets me introduced my self .
My name is Aishah Kamsah . I was born on 09th of June 1992 at Hospital Daerah Tanjung Karang .
I am studying in Certificate of Processing and Food Quality Control at Community Collage, Sabak Bernam.
I think it is enough here about me .
I hope all of you stays for know me through the next entry in my blog .
Oh, ya.!
My blog's name is 'Silent of Secret'
The reason i choose it
-I am choose it because my family tell that i am a quite person but alott of secret. so , now with my own blog i will tell all of you about that secret in my life.Enjoy it.!
and Happy reading my stories.

Before pen-off .. May you follow my blog ? and don't forget to visit my sister's blog
Sister's blog -click here- and one more her blog full of information -click her second blog here-

Thank you and Good night.!
;)



-This is me -

0 ulasan: